- Ranked in top 15 out of out of 2600 agents (top 1%) in the High Desert over the last 10 years, averaging between 35 to 45 transactions and $6 to $10 million in sales, annually.
- Additional expertise in new builds and remodels, having built 21 houses and remodeled almost 20 homes over the course of career.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in the High Desert real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
Owner/Broker, Showcase Realty II—Hesperia, CA 2004 – Present
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Mediates negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
Agent, Showcase Realty—Hesperia, CA 2001 – 2004
- Reviewed documents related to the sale of a foreclosed property, including liens, inspection reports, appraisals and insurance policies.
- Filed the necessary paperwork, ensured that deadlines are met, verified signatures, and attached addenda.
- Inspected mortgage payment history and financial documents, such as bank statements and investment portfolios
- Improved loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Approved loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
- Completed loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
- Assisted customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
REALTOR®, Tarbell Realtors San Juan Capistrano—Orange County, CA 1999-2001
- Worked with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Provided ethical, professional and results-driven services to every property owner and prospective real estate buyer.
- Generated sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development.
- Conducted contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales.
- TheMLS- for coverage from San Diego to Santa Barbara
- High Desert Area MLS- for marketing to local agents